Applications are now being accepted. Places are limited to 10 students per furniture course to reflect the Charleston Woodworking School’s commitment to:
- providing in-depth tutoring and one-to-one support
- creating a unique, highly successful learning experience
- nurturing talent and encouraging creativity
- developing a woodworking community
Filling out your application form
Please make sure that you have complied and included all elements outlined below.
Please provide three references with your application. Applications will only be considered if a minimum of two responses are received.
You should also attach four passport size photographs.
Send your application to:
Charleston Woodworking School
1040 B2 Gardner Road
Charleston, SC 29407
Following your successful application, you will be invited to interview. This is an important opportunity for you to decide whether the Charleston Woodworking School is right for you. If a visit is not possible, then you can discuss your application with Mr. Sprouse by telephone at a pre-arranged time.
You will receive written notification concerning your acceptance within a few days of your interview. If you accept a place on the course, the offer is normally held until the completion of the formal registration requirements:
- A non-refundable deposit (deducted from the fees due at the start of the course).
- A bank letter or other documentation that confirms you have sufficient funds to cover the tuition fees and supplies.
- A signed copy of the school’s standard contract, (included in registration pack).